BCYSL has the following berths for the Massachusetts Tournament of Champions
U14 Boys = 2; U14 Girls = 2; U12 Boys = 2; U12 Girls = 2
The BCYSL board had a discussion with Mass Youth Soccer. Heading is NOT PERMITTED in U10 OR U12 games. For a violation, an indirect freee kick is awarded to the non-offending team. If a defending player heads the ball in the penalty area, the result is still an indirect free kick - NOT a penalty kick.
Revised ZTP (Zero Tolerance Policy) - Required for all players & parents/guardians.
U12 Girls BCYSL MTOC Division Champions - North Adams Breakers
U12 Boys Berkshire Cup Champions - Adams Thunder
U12 Boys Berkshire Cup RunnerUps - Berkshire Hills Sounders
U12 Girls Berkshire Cup Champions - Lee Leopards
U12 Girls Berkshire Cup RunnerUps - Lee Jaguars
BCYSL Coaches will have the ability to access their team(s) schedule in Arbiter. For this to happen we need a few things from the coaches:
1. Provide your Town Coordinator with an active email account you want to use as your login. Once your Town Coordinator has compiled a list for all the teams in your Town, he/she will forward that list to the BCYSL for entry into ArbiterSports.com
2. If you are a new coach, OR you have supplied a different email address than you previously used for ArbiterSports.com, watch your email account for a Welcome Email. Sometimes the welcome email goes to "spam" or "junk" folders, so please check there before reaching out to the Town Coordinator that you didn't receive a welcome email. If you still are unable to find the welcome email in your junk or spam folder, please let your Town Coordinator know so they can request a new welcome email be sent.
3. BCYSL will enter your information (if you do not already have an account) and will link the team(s) you coach to your account.
4. Once you are logged into www.ArbiterSports.com, please be sure to update your personal information. It is imperative that you add at least a cell phone number, as this is used in the event a game needs to be cancelled due to an emergency or inclement weather. Or if a BCYSL League member needs to reach you to review a game situation or ask you a question in regards to a game or notify your about a change of official information.
5. PLEASE NOTE: If you use Arbiter for more than one sport or sport organizations, you may need to "Switch Views" (once you log into arbiter, you will see this option across the top right of the home screen). To see BCYSL's schedule, you need to choose the view labeled "Berkshire County Youth Soccer League".
6. Once the linking is done, you will be able to view / print your team(s) schedule from within Arbiter Sports.
7. All coaches requests / questions / concerns regarding Arbiter should be directed to their Town Coordinator.
Lenox U14 Boys - MTOC Div 1 Sportsmanship Award Winners
U12 Girls Champions - Lenox Gold
U12 Boys Champions - Lenox Gold
U14 Girls Champions - Adams Jr Ladycanes
There appears to be some confusion regarding the newly stated safety protocol.
NO CASTS . NO EXCEPTIONS . DON'T ASK
We encourage coaches to use the Assessment Form after all games. We would like to hear both the good as well as the "could be better." Thanks.